Blogging Experience

 

    Some may agree when I say that from the start of our kindergarten days to college, we have never experienced writing in the form of blogs. During the overview of this class, I was excited about making a blog. Not only was it new for me, but the thought of making a blog never worried me. It was actually relieving for me. I have always dreaded taking English classes and writing in general, but blogs are more modern. They allow many to write freely, without judgment or pressure. For many, it's an outlet they use to express their thoughts and emotions. I know they come with risks from online trolls and hate comments, but what other people think has never really bothered me. Going into the creation of blogs, I knew a lot about them. I never second-guessed myself because everything seemed so simple. 
    When starting up my blog, I felt a bit lazy to customize my theme, but many of the templets shown were so bland. In the end, I couldn't go through with the pre-made theme I had to choose, so I decided to customize my own. It was simple, and that was probably the best part of this process. Deciding on the background photo, the font, and background color was satisfying. I was very proud of the end product, and it was a beautiful reflection of my vision. Even the writing reflects me! I usually procrastinate or have trouble starting an essay, but this post gave me more confidence. I found myself being able to speak with more confidence through these posts, and I feel as though my writing is starting to improve! Being able to write these blogs without the pressure of having to write 3 pages and going through a writer's block is so relieving! 
Your blog please...

    I usually never had time to revise most of my writings due to procrastinating, but now I do! I feel as though blogging comes so easy! When writing a post, I never have the feeling to hold off on it. Once I start typing, I won't stop until I'm able to get all my thoughts out! Many of the questions I had about blogs have been answered from Thursday study halls. Through these study hall sessions, I have learned many new things such as: how to add a caption, resizing photos, and wrap the texts around a picture! I thought blogs were a thing of the past, but seeing how many blogs are created every day is astonishing and everyone in this class has added onto the world of blogs!! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Research Review

Overview of Curaçao

History of Curaçao